555 W Court St Ste 100
Kankakee, IL 60901
You don't have to live with pain. Our clinical team is led by American Board Certified pain management physicians with a 45-year track record of proven results. The key to our success is a multi-disciplinary approach to pain management that involves a full range of clinical options from the latest opioid medications to the most advanced minimally invasive surgical options. We carry privileges at a wide variety of local hospitals, including Riverside Medical Center and Provena St. Mary's Hospital, and we refer to the best orthopedic, neurosurgical, spine, and general surgery specialists in the area. We also involve the specialized care of physical, occupational, orthotic, and behavioral health therapists as needed for each customized treatment plan.
Contact us if you have the following symptoms:
• Low, mid-back or upper back pain
• Numbness in your legs, arms or fingers
• Burning sensation in your legs, and/or arms
• Dull or sharp shooting pains in your legs, and/or arms
• Limb weakness, or difficulty moving within your normal range
• Tingling or pins and needles in your legs, and/or arms
• Difficulty breathing or swallowing because of pain
• Inability to walk or sit for extended periods
Our goal is to get you back to the activities you enjoy without pain. We work with you to develop a customized treatment plan, and you are involved in your plan every step of the way to ensure your success.
Our treatment options include cervical, lumbar, and thoracic epidural injections, nerve blocks, facet joint injections, tranforaminal injections, and the latest minimally invasive surgical options such as the X-STOP Procedure, Kyphoplasty, spinal cord stimulators, intrathecal medication delivery systems, Percutaneous Disk Decompression, discograms, lysis of epidural adhesions, and more.
Copyright Daily-Journal Company All Rights Reserved