Powerful Healing ...
Provena St. Mary's Hospital is a 186-bed acute care facility with a Level II Emergency/Trauma Center. Services include:
• Regional Cancer Center
• Rehabilitation Services,
• Family Birthing Center
• Pediatric Unit
• Mental Health Services
• Sleep Disorder Center
• Breast Health Center
• Renal Dialysis Centre
• Accredited Chest Pain Center
• Wound Care
• Infusion Center
• Breast Health Center
• Occupational Health
• Spirit of Women Program
• Total Wellness Center.
In one of the most extensive and dynamic reformations in its history, Provena St. Mary's Hospital completed a $2 million first floor renovation project in 2008 that enhances the patient experience of comfort and care.
In 2008 & 2009, Provena St. Mary's Hospital received the Patient Safety Excellence Award™ from HealthGrades®. This prestigious designation ranks Provena St. Mary's Hospital in the top five percent of healthcare providers across the nation for patient safety.
In 2008, Provena St. Mary's was also recognized, by HealthGrades®, for excellent patient outcomes in the following areas:
* Five-star rated for Total Knee Replacement
* Five-star rated for Joint Replacement Surgery (this includes knees and hips)
HealthGrades® has also ranked Provena St. Mary's Hospital among the Top 5 Hospitals in Illinois for Joint Replacement for 2009.
In 2009 Provena St. Mary's Hospital received national recognition as an accredited Chest Pain Center. It is one of only 17 hospitals in the state to earn this distinction from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
As an accredited program, the physicians and nurses of Provena St. Mary's Chest Pain Center have the expertise to assess heart problems quickly and accurately from the critical early stages of an acute coronary event through diagnosis and recommended treatment -- a coordinated process that can save lives.
Provena St. Mary's Bourbonnais Campus features our new Breast Health Center of Excellence. We have addressed and met a critical and an urgent need for increased diagnostic capabilities and comprehensive breast cancer services in Kankakee County. The Breast Health Center of Excellence brings the major components for detection, diagnosis, and treatment of the disease to one location.
Provena St. Mary's Regional Cancer Center (Oncology & Radiation), Imaging Center and lab are also located in our Bourbonnais Campus.
Provena St. Mary's has been a part of the Kankakee community for more than 112 years and continues to carry out its mission of bringing healing and hope to the community.
- Pediatric Unit, Mental Health Services, Sleep Disorder Center, Renal Dialysis Centre, Wound Care, Infusion Center, Level II Emergency/Trauma Center, Regional Cancer Center, Rehabilitation Services, Family Birthing Center
- American Sign , Russian , Spanish , Tagalog , Thai , Vietnamese , Yiddish , Arabic , Armenian , Chinese , Dutch , English , French , French Creole , German , Greek , Gujarati , Hebrew , Hindi , Hungarian , Italian , Japanese , Korean , Mon-Khmer , Navajo , Persian , Polish , Portugese
- birthing center., Cancer treatment
500 W Court St, Kankakee, IL 60901
1701 E Court St, Kankakee, IL 60901
6 Dearborn Sq, Kankakee, IL 60901