- Fred C. Dames Funeral Homes
- Funeral Home, Planning & Services.
- 3200 Black Rd, Joliet, IL 60431
- Groskreutz, Schmidt, Abraham, Eshleman & Gerretse
- Personal service with a commitment to excellence.
- 1949 W Court St, Kankakee, IL 60901
Clancy-Gernon Funeral Home offers many different services. Our training and experience have prepared us to help, to reassure, and to understand when a family faces the loss of a loved one. We are here to replace confusion with calm, doubts with certainty, and questions with answers. Here, one finds a quiet gentleness in an atmosphere of dignity, efficiency, and trust. We believe your service choice is a personal decision. At Clancy-Gernon Funeral Home we explain the options available, then allow you to make your own decisions.
Every family is different, and not everyone wants the same type of funeral. Funeral practices are influenced by religious and cultural traditions, costs and personal preferences. These factors help determine whether the funeral will be elaborate or simple, public or private, religious or secular, and where it will be held. They also influence whether the body will be present at the funeral, if there will be a viewing or visitation, and if so, whether the casket will be open or closed, and whether the remains will be buried or cremated. Among the choices you'll need to make is whether you want one of these basic types of funerals, or something in between.
With cremation services, we at Clancy-Gernon Funeral Home believe you should be able to choose the type of service that you find most meaningful. That's why our list of services includes many options.
- Non-Traditional Burial
- Private Family Viewing
- Memorial Service
- Traditional Ship-out
- Limited Graveside Service
- Limited Family Viewing with Shipment
- Ship-in Services
- Direct Ship-out
1480 W Court St, Kankakee, IL 60901
- Clancy-Gernon Funeral Homes
- Honoring Tradition. Respecting Change.
- 295 Main Street Northwest, Bourbonnais, IL 60914